At Linkside, we’re not just a place to call home; we’re a community. We take great care to ensure everyone feels welcome and involved. If you’re 55 and over, like us, you know our generation does things differently. We grew up valuing community and face-to-face interaction. To that end, not only do we enjoy our own Linkside clubhouse as an extension of our homes, we benefit from all the amenities offered by The Club at Old Hawthorne.
The Club at Old Hawthorne is a private country club nestled in the Community of Old Hawthorne, providing members with a memorable private club experience every time they visit.
- In addition to championship golf memberships, there are a variety of other membership types available.
- Golf facilities feature the only championship golf course in Mid-Missouri and a nationally ranked practice facility.
- A full service fitness center offers complimentary classes, a refreshing pool area and a beautiful tennis and pickle ball facility.
- The club also has a cozy bar and grille featuring fresh local produce, and seasonal menus. Whether you use it once a year for a special occasion or all the time, there are no minimum spending requirements. Every plate is personalized, cooked to order from a professional country club chef. To top it all off, they change their menu to match the seasons, and offer great happy hours and Sunday brunches.
- As a resident of Linkside, you will automatically receive social membership in The Club at Old Hawthorne, which provides a number of impressive amenities. You’ll engage with a diverse crowd through a year-round packed calendar of events, so your social network extends beyond the Linkside neighborhood. It’s not a stuffy club; you’ll recognize familiar faces after just a few visits.
- The Wine Society is one of the club's most popular social events. Wine Society
- There are many other opportunities to make new friends, and stay connected. Activities happen daily, like book clubs, walking groups, cards clubs, and more, so you can create the community you crave.
- Plus, we offer events that are geared toward all ages, so you will have fun things to do when your adult children and grandchildren visit.
Every day is busy with community events for all ages. The Club at Old Hawthorne publishes a monthly newsletter, sends out weekly updates, and is buzzing with events. The Club even has its own app so you can register from the comfort of your new home!
Whether you’re walking the Linkside neighborhood, chatting up your neighbors at our Linkside clubhouse, grabbing a bite to eat at the Club at Old Hawthorne Bar and Grille, or taking advantage of all the fun events, we think you’ll find a quality of life that can’t be rivaled anywhere in mid-Missouri. Of course, you can further enhance your lifestyle with fantastic golf, fitness and tennis memberships.
At Linkside, we’re not just here to help you find your home. We’re here to provide the highest quality 55+ living experience. We think that life at Linkside combined with a membership at The Club at Old Hawthorne makes for a pairing that can’t be matched. If you find yourself nodding your head right now, we think Linkside is the place for you.